EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Katie Feigenbaum, a goalie entering her senior year at Eastchester High School, has committed to play NCAA Division II Women's Lacrosse at St. Thomas Aquinas College (STAC).
She will receive an athletic and academic scholarship to attend and play for STAC. STAC is ranked No. 3 in their division and top 20 in Division II Women's Lacrosse in the country.
In Feigenbaum's three years of high school lacrosse she has more than 548 saves in goal.
For more on Feigenbaum's commitment, check this story from LaxLessons.com.
- 1 Parkway Road Bridge Construction Inches Closer To Completion In Bronxville
- 2 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 3 Deer Ticks Can Transmit Deadly Powassan Virus
- 4 Construction Continues On Kensington Road In Bronxville
- 5 Rye HS Grad Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say