EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Katie Feigenbaum, a goalie entering her senior year at Eastchester High School, has committed to play NCAA Division II Women's Lacrosse at St. Thomas Aquinas College (STAC).
She will receive an athletic and academic scholarship to attend and play for STAC. STAC is ranked No. 3 in their division and top 20 in Division II Women's Lacrosse in the country.
In Feigenbaum's three years of high school lacrosse she has more than 548 saves in goal.
For more on Feigenbaum's commitment, check this story from LaxLessons.com.
- 1 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report
- 4 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting