BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – The Concordia College men’s basketball team will honor the memory of former player Jimmy Sayegh in the Third Annual Jimmy Sayegh Game on Wednesday at the Meyer Athletic Center.
Sayegh, a Scarsdale native who attended Edgemont High School, joined the Concordia basketball team in the fall of 2007 and remained with the team until his death in the spring of 2010. He studied biology at Concordia.
The Clippers will honor “Big Jim” prior to the 7 p.m. game against Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference opponent Dominican College. Donations will be accepted in Sayegh’s name to the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center to help fight cancer.
From a report by Concordia College Athletics
- 1 State Police Warn Bronxville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook