BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – The Concordia College men’s basketball team will honor the memory of former player Jimmy Sayegh in the Third Annual Jimmy Sayegh Game on Wednesday at the Meyer Athletic Center.
Sayegh, a Scarsdale native who attended Edgemont High School, joined the Concordia basketball team in the fall of 2007 and remained with the team until his death in the spring of 2010. He studied biology at Concordia.
The Clippers will honor “Big Jim” prior to the 7 p.m. game against Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference opponent Dominican College. Donations will be accepted in Sayegh’s name to the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center to help fight cancer.
From a report by Concordia College Athletics
- 1 IRS Warns Bronxville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Former Bronxville Surgeon Creates Tuckahoe Center of Excellence
- 4 Unsafe Lane Change Cited Is In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Bronxville