BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – The Concordia College men’s basketball team will honor the memory of former player Jimmy Sayegh in the Third Annual Jimmy Sayegh Game on Wednesday at the Meyer Athletic Center.
Sayegh, a Scarsdale native who attended Edgemont High School, joined the Concordia basketball team in the fall of 2007 and remained with the team until his death in the spring of 2010. He studied biology at Concordia.
The Clippers will honor “Big Jim” prior to the 7 p.m. game against Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference opponent Dominican College. Donations will be accepted in Sayegh’s name to the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center to help fight cancer.
From a report by Concordia College Athletics
- 1 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville
- 4 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 5 Bronx River Parkway Closures Continue Thursday, Friday