YONKERS, N.Y. -- Got college problems? A group of entrepreneurs from Westchester County has launched a business that is trying to redefine the traditional college care package via Direct To Dorm.
What began as a Twitter account and the hashtag #collegeproblems, Dylan Sanders (Manhattanville Class of '12, Yonkers resident), Gina Poli (Iona College '12, Yonkers resident), Elisa Santobello (Fordham '12, Yonkers resident), Jeanette LeBlanc (Manhattanville '12, Tuckahoe resident), Salvatore Zullo (Hartt School '12, Bronx resident) and Carla Sanders (LIM College '16, Yonkers resident) have collaborated with corporate partners to put innovative items into the hands of undergraduate students, both residential and commuters, via the box.
Examples of included items include toiletries, snack foods, energy boosters, dorm organizers and technology savers in addition to self-branded merchandise developed by College Problems.
To celebrate the orientation weekend of the incoming Class of 2017, all freshmen at Manhattanville College will receive the first-ever #collegeproblems box complimentary of College Problems.
Founded in July 2013, College Problems LLC, is based out of Yonkers and predominately operates as a Direct-to-Dorm subscription discovery box. The company is a supplement to the popular College Problems Twitter account.
- 1 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 2 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 4 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 5 Snow Could Return To Bronxville For Monday Morning Commute