YONKERS, N.Y. -- Got college problems? A group of entrepreneurs from Westchester County has launched a business that is trying to redefine the traditional college care package via Direct To Dorm.
What began as a Twitter account and the hashtag #collegeproblems, Dylan Sanders (Manhattanville Class of '12, Yonkers resident), Gina Poli (Iona College '12, Yonkers resident), Elisa Santobello (Fordham '12, Yonkers resident), Jeanette LeBlanc (Manhattanville '12, Tuckahoe resident), Salvatore Zullo (Hartt School '12, Bronx resident) and Carla Sanders (LIM College '16, Yonkers resident) have collaborated with corporate partners to put innovative items into the hands of undergraduate students, both residential and commuters, via the box.
Examples of included items include toiletries, snack foods, energy boosters, dorm organizers and technology savers in addition to self-branded merchandise developed by College Problems.
To celebrate the orientation weekend of the incoming Class of 2017, all freshmen at Manhattanville College will receive the first-ever #collegeproblems box complimentary of College Problems.
Founded in July 2013, College Problems LLC, is based out of Yonkers and predominately operates as a Direct-to-Dorm subscription discovery box. The company is a supplement to the popular College Problems Twitter account.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Bronxville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 5 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation