BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville kindergarten registration is now open for the 2016-17 school year.
After receiving confirmation of registration, please email Mary Reilly at email@example.com with the following:
- Two forms of proof of residence (one of which must be a tax bill, contract of sale, deed or a lease).
- Proof of age, either a birth certificate or a passport
- A completed Nursery School Release Form
Reilly will contact parents to let them know their registration is complete and she will register the child for screening.
The following medical forms need to be submitted to the health office at least one week before children start school:
- Physical Exam Form – completed by a New York State physician
- Health History Questionnaire – completed by a parent or guardian
- Tuberculin Screening Report – for indicated children See the form by clicking here.
- Medication administration requirements – To be completed by a physician if the child needs any form of medication at school
- A current immunization record, updated by a New York State certified physician.
There will be a kindergarten orientation session for parents on Thursday, May 12, from 7-8:30 p.m. in the school auditorium.
Both parents and children need to be residents of the Village of Bronxville to register their child for kindergarten.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.