BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- The Chapel School Preschool in Bronxville was recently awarded Westchester Magazine’s “Best of Westchester.”
The “Best of Westchester” list represents the best the county has to offer in schools, food, entertainment, beauty categories, and more. The results are based on votes from Westchester Magazine's annual survey.
The Chapel School is known for its knowledgeable and nurturing staff, who are well versed in child development, early childhood education, and appropriate practice.
“We feel it is important to teach children through discovery and sensory learning within a developmentally appropriate Christian curriculum,” Michelle Tween, Preschool director at The Chapel School. said in a statement. “We build a foundation for a life-long love of learning with daily exposure to language and literacy, math, science, art, music and spanish instruction. We understand that each child learns differently and therefore our approach to their education is individualized and creates an atmosphere in which they fulfill their potential."
- 1 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Bronxville
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs