BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- The Chapel School Preschool in Bronxville was recently awarded Westchester Magazine’s “Best of Westchester.”
The “Best of Westchester” list represents the best the county has to offer in schools, food, entertainment, beauty categories, and more. The results are based on votes from Westchester Magazine's annual survey.
The Chapel School is known for its knowledgeable and nurturing staff, who are well versed in child development, early childhood education, and appropriate practice.
“We feel it is important to teach children through discovery and sensory learning within a developmentally appropriate Christian curriculum,” Michelle Tween, Preschool director at The Chapel School. said in a statement. “We build a foundation for a life-long love of learning with daily exposure to language and literacy, math, science, art, music and spanish instruction. We understand that each child learns differently and therefore our approach to their education is individualized and creates an atmosphere in which they fulfill their potential."
- 1 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor Kevin Pearce Visits Bronxville High
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bronxville