BRONXVILLE N.Y. - All residents are encouraged to attend a meeting about the selection process for Bronxville School Trustees on Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. in the Bronxville Public Library.
Bronxville’s Committee for Non-Partisan Nomination and Election of School Trustees (NPC), which is beginning its 77th year of serving the Bronxville community, will nominate three candidates to run in the May school-district election this spring.
At the meeting, the NPC will gather feedback from the community on the selection of school board candidates, important issues facing the school and what qualifications the new school trustees should have.
Any resident who is interested in running for school trustee, or who would like to suggest candidates, should contact the NPC as soon as possible. To be considered by the NPC, individuals including incumbents seeking re-election, must submit an application to the NPC by Feb. 26.
To propose candidates, to nominate yourself, or for more information on the NPC, please contact NPC Chair Won Giuriceo at email@example.com or 914-346-5389, or the NPC at BXV_NPC@yahoo.com.
Also, if you are unable to attend the meeting, you may email Giuriceo with questions, but include your name and address because anonymous questions will not be accepted.
- 1 State Police Warn Bronxville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook