BRONXVILLE N.Y. - All residents are encouraged to attend a meeting about the selection process for Bronxville School Trustees on Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. in the Bronxville Public Library.
Bronxville’s Committee for Non-Partisan Nomination and Election of School Trustees (NPC), which is beginning its 77th year of serving the Bronxville community, will nominate three candidates to run in the May school-district election this spring.
At the meeting, the NPC will gather feedback from the community on the selection of school board candidates, important issues facing the school and what qualifications the new school trustees should have.
Any resident who is interested in running for school trustee, or who would like to suggest candidates, should contact the NPC as soon as possible. To be considered by the NPC, individuals including incumbents seeking re-election, must submit an application to the NPC by Feb. 26.
To propose candidates, to nominate yourself, or for more information on the NPC, please contact NPC Chair Won Giuriceo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 914-346-5389, or the NPC at BXV_NPC@yahoo.com.
Also, if you are unable to attend the meeting, you may email Giuriceo with questions, but include your name and address because anonymous questions will not be accepted.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Eastchester Man Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring