BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – Bronxville High School’s Drama Department will present "Crazy for You" this weekend at the high school.
Shows are Thursday, Feb. 6 at 5 p.m. and Friday, Feb. 7 and Saturday, Feb. 8 at 7 p.m. Tickets are $10.
The romantic comedy is the Tony Award-winning 1992 adaptation by Ken Ludwig of the 1930 musical Girl Crazy, by George and Ira Gershwin.
Among the students in the play are Caroline Schetlick, Thomas Neville, Spencer Borwick, Katie Toall, Becca Blanco and Jim Grant.
Other students are Frankie Gallo, Matthias Ribka; Kenny Xue; Alex Szor; Christina Weiler; Chase Judkins; Caroline Dent; Maddie Coyne, Natalie Arenzon, Alexis Petnuch; Nicolette Petnuch; Emily Kowalski, Kylie Regan, and Emma Versaj), Will Tague,Jamie Carroll, Rachel Bothwell, Grayson Elder, Yasmeen Fahr, Lauren Gray, Emma McKinnon, Ally Minoli, Hiroko Mitsui, Michelle Moriarty, Natascha Puri, Dryden Quigley, Sonora Rivera-Heinz, Olivia Samios, Alexa Shepard, Grace Winant, Ariana Sher and Morgan Taylor.
The play includes songs “Someone to Watch Over Me,” “I Got Rhythm,” “Embraceable You,” and “Nice Work if You Can Get It,” and several large-cast tap-dance numbers.
Peter Royal is the director, with choreography by Helen Coope and musical direction by Pamela Simpson.
- 1 Bronx River Parkway Closures Planned Thursday, Friday In Westchester
- 2 New York-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital Opens Cardiac Lab In Bronxville
- 3 Funeral Services Scheduled For Rye Grad Found Dead In Sorority Bedroom
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 5 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says