WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino is set to deliver the 2014 State of the County address on Thursday, May 1.
Astorino will speak at 7 p.m. Thursday, May 1 at the Central Jury Room of the County Courthouse at 111 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. in White Plains. The speech is open to the public. Doors will open at 5:45 p.m., according to a press release. The speech will be aired live on News 12.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 IRS Warns Bronxville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Former Bronxville Surgeon Creates Tuckahoe Center of Excellence
- 4 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers
- 5 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School