BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A Bronxville teen was arrested on drug charges Saturday by police officers responding to a complaint about noise at an Oakledge Road home. Officers found open beer cans and between 15 and 20 teens running from the home.
A 17-year-old boy was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana after an officer found him with a sandwich bag containing four small plastic bags of suspected marijuana, police said.
Because his is a minor, his name was not made public. He was released on his own recognizance pending a court appearance, police said.
Officers arriving at 8 Oakledge Road about 11:30 p.m. on Saturday reported seeing 15 to 20 “youths” running from the home. Open and unopened cans of beer were “strewn about the property,” according to police.
- 1 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Bronxville
- 4 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three