BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A Bronxville teen was arrested on drug charges Saturday by police officers responding to a complaint about noise at an Oakledge Road home. Officers found open beer cans and between 15 and 20 teens running from the home.
A 17-year-old boy was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana after an officer found him with a sandwich bag containing four small plastic bags of suspected marijuana, police said.
Because his is a minor, his name was not made public. He was released on his own recognizance pending a court appearance, police said.
Officers arriving at 8 Oakledge Road about 11:30 p.m. on Saturday reported seeing 15 to 20 “youths” running from the home. Open and unopened cans of beer were “strewn about the property,” according to police.
- 1 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor Kevin Pearce Visits Bronxville High
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men