BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A Bronxville teen was arrested on drug charges Saturday by police officers responding to a complaint about noise at an Oakledge Road home. Officers found open beer cans and between 15 and 20 teens running from the home.
A 17-year-old boy was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana after an officer found him with a sandwich bag containing four small plastic bags of suspected marijuana, police said.
Because his is a minor, his name was not made public. He was released on his own recognizance pending a court appearance, police said.
Officers arriving at 8 Oakledge Road about 11:30 p.m. on Saturday reported seeing 15 to 20 “youths” running from the home. Open and unopened cans of beer were “strewn about the property,” according to police.
- 1 Parking Changes Coming To Bronxville Next Month
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 New Bronxville Construction Blends In Well With Older Neighborhood