BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A Bronxville teen was arrested on drug charges Saturday by police officers responding to a complaint about noise at an Oakledge Road home. Officers found open beer cans and between 15 and 20 teens running from the home.
A 17-year-old boy was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana after an officer found him with a sandwich bag containing four small plastic bags of suspected marijuana, police said.
Because his is a minor, his name was not made public. He was released on his own recognizance pending a court appearance, police said.
Officers arriving at 8 Oakledge Road about 11:30 p.m. on Saturday reported seeing 15 to 20 “youths” running from the home. Open and unopened cans of beer were “strewn about the property,” according to police.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Former Tuckahoe Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Bronxville