BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A 66-year-old Scarsdale man was arrested and charged with harassment after he was accused of punching an employee of Park Place Bagels in the face, police said.
The Bronxville Police Department received a call from the owner of Park Place Bagels, 9 Park Place, at 11:06 a.m. Thursday reporting that an employee was punched in the face twice by a customer, police said.
The owner of the Bronxville bagel shop gave police a description of the alleged attacker's car, a beige BMW, which was then located on Parkway Road near the entrance to the Sprain Brook Parkway.
Police said money was the motive for the altercation. A temporary order of protection was issued for the victim.
The man was released on his own recognizance pending his next court appearance.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Bronxville Moves Forward With Flood Mitigation, Hayes Field Projects
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County