BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A 66-year-old Scarsdale man was arrested and charged with harassment after he was accused of punching an employee of Park Place Bagels in the face, police said.
The Bronxville Police Department received a call from the owner of Park Place Bagels, 9 Park Place, at 11:06 a.m. Thursday reporting that an employee was punched in the face twice by a customer, police said.
The owner of the Bronxville bagel shop gave police a description of the alleged attacker's car, a beige BMW, which was then located on Parkway Road near the entrance to the Sprain Brook Parkway.
Police said money was the motive for the altercation. A temporary order of protection was issued for the victim.
The man was released on his own recognizance pending his next court appearance.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 State Police Warn Bronxville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Bronxville Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Barbara Walters Donates $15 Million To Sarah Lawrence In Bronxville