BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A 66-year-old Scarsdale man was arrested and charged with harassment after he was accused of punching an employee of Park Place Bagels in the face, police said.
The Bronxville Police Department received a call from the owner of Park Place Bagels, 9 Park Place, at 11:06 a.m. Thursday reporting that an employee was punched in the face twice by a customer, police said.
The owner of the Bronxville bagel shop gave police a description of the alleged attacker's car, a beige BMW, which was then located on Parkway Road near the entrance to the Sprain Brook Parkway.
Police said money was the motive for the altercation. A temporary order of protection was issued for the victim.
The man was released on his own recognizance pending his next court appearance.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Bronxville Reaches Agreement For Parkway Road Bridge Repairs
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby