BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A 66-year-old Scarsdale man was arrested and charged with harassment after he was accused of punching an employee of Park Place Bagels in the face, police said.
The Bronxville Police Department received a call from the owner of Park Place Bagels, 9 Park Place, at 11:06 a.m. Thursday reporting that an employee was punched in the face twice by a customer, police said.
The owner of the Bronxville bagel shop gave police a description of the alleged attacker's car, a beige BMW, which was then located on Parkway Road near the entrance to the Sprain Brook Parkway.
Police said money was the motive for the altercation. A temporary order of protection was issued for the victim.
The man was released on his own recognizance pending his next court appearance.
- 1 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says