BRONXVILLE, N.Y. - Adele Hordan of Bronxville died Jan. 19. She was 79.
Hordan was born June 18, 1934, to Alexander and Mary (Siudak) Zukowski in Yonkers where she was raised and educated. She was an assistant to the CFO of Bear Stearns in New York City for many years. She was a parishioner of St. Joseph's in Bronxville.
Hordan is survived by her sons, Mark (Karen) of Parsippany, N.J., and Thomas (Catherine) of Yorktown Heights; four grandchildren; and siblings, Stella Kielb, Jane Krieger, Winnie Riley, Casimir Zukowski and Stanley Zukowski. She was predeceased by her brother, John Zukowski; and sister, Mary Zabonik.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 21 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at McGrath & Son, 20 Cedar St., Bronxville, N.Y., 10708. A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Jan. 22 at St. Josephs, Bronxville. Interment will follow at Mt. Hope, Hastings-on-Hudson.
- 1 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report
- 4 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting