YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers-raised and Mount Vernon-born Earl Simmons, better known as rapper DMX, will go toe-to-toe with George Zimmerman, who was acquitted after shooting and killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, in a celebrity boxing match, according to CNN.
The fight was reportedly Zimmerman's idea.
- 1 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bronxville
- 5 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries