YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers-raised and Mount Vernon-born Earl Simmons, better known as rapper DMX, will go toe-to-toe with George Zimmerman, who was acquitted after shooting and killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, in a celebrity boxing match, according to CNN.
The fight was reportedly Zimmerman's idea.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Bronxville Skies Sunday
- 2 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester