YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers-raised and Mount Vernon-born Earl Simmons, better known as rapper DMX, will go toe-to-toe with George Zimmerman, who was acquitted after shooting and killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, in a celebrity boxing match, according to CNN.
The fight was reportedly Zimmerman's idea.
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Bronxville
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk