YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers-raised and Mount Vernon-born Earl Simmons, better known as rapper DMX, will go toe-to-toe with George Zimmerman, who was acquitted after shooting and killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, in a celebrity boxing match, according to CNN.
The fight was reportedly Zimmerman's idea.
- 1 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 2 Bronxville Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 200-Pound Black Bear Causes Stir In Yonkers
- 4 Chapel School First-Grader Alexander Invited To European Golf Championship
- 5 Bronxville Gets An Assist In Burglaries Investigation