BRONXVILLE, N.Y. — With the threat of Hurricane Sandy looming over Bronxville, events scheduled beginning Monday already have been canceled or rescheduled.
Check back regularly with The Bronxville Daily Voice. We will update this list as information comes in.
Monday, Oct. 29
CANCELED — The Bronxville Post Office has closed for the day.
CANCELED — The Bronxville Public School District has canceled school for Monday
CANCELED — The Bronxville Board of Education has canceled its long-range budget planning session and will reschedule.
CANCELED — The Bronxville Women's Club's second annual International Food and Wine Tasting has been canceled and will be rescheduled in early spring.
- 1 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Bronxville
- 3 Bronxville, Scarsdale, Greenburgh Police Team To Investigate Burglaries
- 4 Bronxville's Cain Leaves Oregon To Train At Home
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police