BRONXVILLE, N.Y. — With the threat of Hurricane Sandy looming over Bronxville, events scheduled beginning Monday already have been canceled or rescheduled.
Check back regularly with The Bronxville Daily Voice. We will update this list as information comes in.
Monday, Oct. 29
CANCELED — The Bronxville Post Office has closed for the day.
CANCELED — The Bronxville Public School District has canceled school for Monday
CANCELED — The Bronxville Board of Education has canceled its long-range budget planning session and will reschedule.
CANCELED — The Bronxville Women's Club's second annual International Food and Wine Tasting has been canceled and will be rescheduled in early spring.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Bronxville
- 5 Bronxville's Sarah Lawrence Announces Gender Policy, Advocacy Seminar