BRONXVILLE, N.Y. — With the threat of Hurricane Sandy looming over Bronxville, events scheduled beginning Monday already have been canceled or rescheduled.
Check back regularly with The Bronxville Daily Voice. We will update this list as information comes in.
Monday, Oct. 29
CANCELED — The Bronxville Post Office has closed for the day.
CANCELED — The Bronxville Public School District has canceled school for Monday
CANCELED — The Bronxville Board of Education has canceled its long-range budget planning session and will reschedule.
CANCELED — The Bronxville Women's Club's second annual International Food and Wine Tasting has been canceled and will be rescheduled in early spring.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Bronxville
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Bronxville Saturday