BRONXVILLE, N.Y. — With the threat of Hurricane Sandy looming over Bronxville, events scheduled beginning Monday already have been canceled or rescheduled.
Check back regularly with The Bronxville Daily Voice. We will update this list as information comes in.
Monday, Oct. 29
CANCELED — The Bronxville Post Office has closed for the day.
CANCELED — The Bronxville Public School District has canceled school for Monday
CANCELED — The Bronxville Board of Education has canceled its long-range budget planning session and will reschedule.
CANCELED — The Bronxville Women's Club's second annual International Food and Wine Tasting has been canceled and will be rescheduled in early spring.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate