BRONXVILLE, N.Y. — With the threat of Hurricane Sandy looming over Bronxville, events scheduled beginning Monday already have been canceled or rescheduled.
Check back regularly with The Bronxville Daily Voice. We will update this list as information comes in.
Monday, Oct. 29
CANCELED — The Bronxville Post Office has closed for the day.
CANCELED — The Bronxville Public School District has canceled school for Monday
CANCELED — The Bronxville Board of Education has canceled its long-range budget planning session and will reschedule.
CANCELED — The Bronxville Women's Club's second annual International Food and Wine Tasting has been canceled and will be rescheduled in early spring.
- 1 Missing 14-Year-Old Eastchester Girl Is Found In NYC
- 2 Häagen-Dazs Unveiling New Nationwide Look In Bronxville
- 3 Flood Mitigation Passes, Synthetic Hayes Field Turf Rejected, In Bronxville
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Bronxville
- 5 Bronxville Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm