BRONXVILLE N.Y. – This past year brought several celebrities to Bronxville, and Tina Fey was the first.
Fey came to Bronxville to film her upcoming movie "Admission," about a Princeton admissions officer who meets the son she gave up in a secret adoption.
Not only were Bronxville residents filmed for that movie, but, two months later, Bronxville's Yum Yum Tree boutique assistant manager Katie Durfee appeared in an episode of "The Real Housewives of New York City."
The other Hollywood star to appear in Bronxville was Kevin Bacon, to film the new FOX network drama "The Following."
Bacon filmed at Womrath Bookstore and Kraft Bistro. The filming caused major crowds and big backups on Pondfield Road.
Finally, late in October, crews from NBC's upcoming pilot, "The Secret Lives Of Husbands And Wives," filmed at a residence between White Plains Road and Northwest Way.
The program focuses on the lives of several couples, and brought several props, including a police car.
- 1 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville
- 4 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 5 Bronx River Parkway Closures Continue Thursday, Friday