WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Get set for another round of precipitation in Westchester County.
After a sunny day Saturday with highs in the mid 20s (but wind chills making it feel like the single digits), patchy fog will roll in after midnight Saturday with a low of about 16 degrees, according to The National Weather Service.
There is a chance of freezing rain and sleet before noon on Sunday, then rain is likely for the rest of the day with a high around 40 degrees.
Monday will bring more rain and highs between 42 and 45 degrees, with a slight chance of snow after 3 p.m. as temperatures begin to drop drastically.
But the deep freeze returns Tuesday with a high near between 10 and 12 degrees under sunny skies.
It will remain cold Wednesday with a high of 18 and partly sunny skies.
A snow chance returns Thursday with a high of between 25 and 28 degrees.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Bronxville Saturday