WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Get set for another round of precipitation in Westchester County.
After a sunny day Saturday with highs in the mid 20s (but wind chills making it feel like the single digits), patchy fog will roll in after midnight Saturday with a low of about 16 degrees, according to The National Weather Service.
There is a chance of freezing rain and sleet before noon on Sunday, then rain is likely for the rest of the day with a high around 40 degrees.
Monday will bring more rain and highs between 42 and 45 degrees, with a slight chance of snow after 3 p.m. as temperatures begin to drop drastically.
But the deep freeze returns Tuesday with a high near between 10 and 12 degrees under sunny skies.
It will remain cold Wednesday with a high of 18 and partly sunny skies.
A snow chance returns Thursday with a high of between 25 and 28 degrees.
- 1 Bronxville High School Ranks Among New York State's Best
- 2 Historic Lawrence Park Home In Bronxville Hits Market For $2.7 Million
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Bronxville; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Bronxville Church Ordains Specific Ministry Pastor Mayer
- 5 Bronxville's Ircha Honored At 'Golden Dozen' Football Dinner