HARRISON, N.Y. – A small plane landed on its belly in a parking lot off King Street outside Westchester County Airport early Saturday morning.
The pilot, an Eastchester man, had taken off from Rock Airport in Pittsburgh and was on his way to Westchester County Airport, according to a published report. Rye Brook Police Lt. Eugene Matthews was quoted as saying the pilot was "shaken up" in the hard landing.
- 1 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 2 Bronxville Gets An Assist In Burglaries Investigation
- 3 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Charged With Burglary
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report