WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the top stories last week from around Southern Westchester.
A Larchmont rabbi spoke about the
importance of the upcoming Jewish High Holidays.
An Eastchester man was
sentenced to up to six years in prison
for possession of child pornography.
- A U.S. Bankruptcy judge has allowed A&P to cut the severance pay of laid off employees by nearly half.
- A Harrison Police officer arrested three men wanted for allegedly using counterfeit money in Greenwich, Conn.
A New Jersey man with reputed mob ties admitted Thursday that he
conspired with a disbarred attorney from Westchester
to scam 15 victims out of nearly $3.5 million.
Westchester County Police formally charged on Wednesday a Mount Vernon man with
Driving While Intoxicated in connection with a fatal accident in Yonkers
- Irvington students began the new school year .
- The recent property tax revaluation has many Scarsdale homeowners challenging the new assessments.
A man faces DWI and other charges after he was
pulled over on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Greenburgh
- The Bronxville High School auditorium is finally set for its debut this month .
Archbishop Stepinac High School has named the Rev.
Timothy Wiggins, a native of Port Chester
, as its chaplain.
A man was
seriously injured after being hit by a van
in New Rochelle late Monday morning.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.