PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Harriet R. Feldman, Ph.D., R.N., F.A.A.N., dean and professor at the College of Health Professions and the Lienhard School of Nursing at Pace University, has received an American Journal of Nursing (AJN) Book of the Year Award for 2013.
Feldman’s book, “Teaching Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing, 2nd edition,” co-edited with Rona F. Levin, Ph.D., R.N., a former Pace professor currently affiliated with New York University, took second-place honors in the Nursing Education/Continuing Education category.
Professor Feldman is a Fellow of the American Academy of Nursing as well as the New York Academy of Medicine, and past editor of the journals Nursing Leadership Forum and Scholarly Inquiry for Nursing Practice. She is also the author or editor of 10 books on nursing topics.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor Kevin Pearce Visits Bronxville High
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men