WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The northbound side of the Hutchinson River Parkway was closed in Pelham starting at approximately 2:15 p.m. following an accident, according to he New York State Department of Transportation.
The accident occurred at Exit 7 at Route 1.
The stretch of the Hutch was reopened at 2:45 p.m.
- 1 Parkway Road Bridge Construction Inches Closer To Completion In Bronxville
- 2 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 3 Deer Ticks Can Transmit Deadly Powassan Virus
- 4 Construction Continues On Kensington Road In Bronxville
- 5 Rye HS Grad Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say