WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The northbound side of the Hutchinson River Parkway was closed in Pelham starting at approximately 2:15 p.m. following an accident, according to he New York State Department of Transportation.
The accident occurred at Exit 7 at Route 1.
The stretch of the Hutch was reopened at 2:45 p.m.
- 1 Häagen-Dazs Unveiling New Nationwide Look In Bronxville
- 2 Flood Mitigation Passes, Synthetic Hayes Field Turf Rejected, In Bronxville
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Bronxville
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Bronxville, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Bronxville; Blizzard Warning Issued