WESTCHESTER,N.Y. ‒ Two weeks after Hurricane Sandy struck, Con Edison says it is close to restoring remaining outages among the tens of thousands of customers affected in Westchester County.
As of 9:45 a.m. Monday, Nov. 12, approximately 220 customers were still without power, mostly in New Rochelle, White Plains and New Castle.
The remainder are expected to be restored by 11 p.m. Monday, according to the utility's website.
Con Edison says it has restored power to more than 1 million customers in Westchester and New York City.
That does not include 16,300 customers in flood-ravaged areas of Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Barbara Walters Donates $15 Million To Sarah Lawrence In Bronxville
- 3 Bronxville Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Bronxville