WESTCHESTER,N.Y. ‒ Two weeks after Hurricane Sandy struck, Con Edison says it is close to restoring remaining outages among the tens of thousands of customers affected in Westchester County.
As of 9:45 a.m. Monday, Nov. 12, approximately 220 customers were still without power, mostly in New Rochelle, White Plains and New Castle.
The remainder are expected to be restored by 11 p.m. Monday, according to the utility's website.
Con Edison says it has restored power to more than 1 million customers in Westchester and New York City.
That does not include 16,300 customers in flood-ravaged areas of Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island.
- 1 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 2 Bronxville Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 200-Pound Black Bear Causes Stir In Yonkers
- 4 Bronxville Gets An Assist In Burglaries Investigation
- 5 Chapel School First-Grader Alexander Invited To European Golf Championship