BRONXVILLE, . -- Dr. Allen Chefitz of Lawrence Hospital Center in Bronxville will offer insight on the latest in minimally invasive techniques on Thursday, June 19.
The event runs from 6:30-8:30 p.m. and a light dinner will be served.
Dr. Cheftiz, a board certified general surgeon with Lawrence Hospital Center's for Advanced Surgery, will discuss techniques to treat conditions such as hernias, gallbladders, and other intestinal conditions. He will also discuss the latest surgical repair techniques available at Lawrence.
Online registration is required at http://www.eventbrite.com/e/join-us-for-dinner-with-the-doctor-registration-11761600263?aff=es2&rank=1
- 1 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Bronxville
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs