BRONXVILLE, . -- Dr. Allen Chefitz of Lawrence Hospital Center in Bronxville will offer insight on the latest in minimally invasive techniques on Thursday, June 19.
The event runs from 6:30-8:30 p.m. and a light dinner will be served.
Dr. Cheftiz, a board certified general surgeon with Lawrence Hospital Center's for Advanced Surgery, will discuss techniques to treat conditions such as hernias, gallbladders, and other intestinal conditions. He will also discuss the latest surgical repair techniques available at Lawrence.
Online registration is required at http://www.eventbrite.com/e/join-us-for-dinner-with-the-doctor-registration-11761600263?aff=es2&rank=1
- 1 Car Falls Into River Off Parkway in Bronxville
- 2 Bronxville's John Mack Carter, Acclaimed Editor Of Women's Magazines, 86
- 3 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 4 Bronxville Announces Parking Regulation Updates, Permit News
- 5 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime