BRONXVILLE, . -- Dr. Allen Chefitz of Lawrence Hospital Center in Bronxville will offer insight on the latest in minimally invasive techniques on Thursday, June 19.
The event runs from 6:30-8:30 p.m. and a light dinner will be served.
Dr. Cheftiz, a board certified general surgeon with Lawrence Hospital Center's for Advanced Surgery, will discuss techniques to treat conditions such as hernias, gallbladders, and other intestinal conditions. He will also discuss the latest surgical repair techniques available at Lawrence.
Online registration is required at http://www.eventbrite.com/e/join-us-for-dinner-with-the-doctor-registration-11761600263?aff=es2&rank=1
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bronxville
- 4 Two Bronxville High School Juniors Named To 2014 All-State Mixed Choir
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Bronxville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'