BRONXVILLE, . -- Dr. Allen Chefitz of Lawrence Hospital Center in Bronxville will offer insight on the latest in minimally invasive techniques on Thursday, June 19.
The event runs from 6:30-8:30 p.m. and a light dinner will be served.
Dr. Cheftiz, a board certified general surgeon with Lawrence Hospital Center's for Advanced Surgery, will discuss techniques to treat conditions such as hernias, gallbladders, and other intestinal conditions. He will also discuss the latest surgical repair techniques available at Lawrence.
Online registration is required at http://www.eventbrite.com/e/join-us-for-dinner-with-the-doctor-registration-11761600263?aff=es2&rank=1
- 1 New York-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital Opens Cardiac Lab In Bronxville
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview