BRONXVILLE, . -- Dr. Allen Chefitz of Lawrence Hospital Center in Bronxville will offer insight on the latest in minimally invasive techniques on Thursday, June 19.
The event runs from 6:30-8:30 p.m. and a light dinner will be served.
Dr. Cheftiz, a board certified general surgeon with Lawrence Hospital Center's for Advanced Surgery, will discuss techniques to treat conditions such as hernias, gallbladders, and other intestinal conditions. He will also discuss the latest surgical repair techniques available at Lawrence.
Online registration is required at http://www.eventbrite.com/e/join-us-for-dinner-with-the-doctor-registration-11761600263?aff=es2&rank=1
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Bronxville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Richard Wilhelm Joins Bronxville's Chapel School As A Spanish Teacher
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures