BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bronxville this week:
- Bronxville School will display a variety of student-produced fine art pieces, drawings and film to highlight Bronxville's history with the Town of Eastchester and its 350th anniversary.
- The Westchester County Police Aerial Unit made an emergency rescue of a Mount Vernon wind surfer in New Rochelle.
- An Elmsford man was arrested and charged with attempted murder and other charges after a report of shots fired on Payne Street in Greenburgh.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced the suspension of 8,900 New Yorkers’ driver's licenses for failing to pay their taxes to the State.
- Rob Astorino blasted a prominent Andrew Cuomo supporter for making controversial comments.
- 1 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor Kevin Pearce Visits Bronxville High
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men