BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bronxville this week:
- Bronxville School will display a variety of student-produced fine art pieces, drawings and film to highlight Bronxville's history with the Town of Eastchester and its 350th anniversary.
- The Westchester County Police Aerial Unit made an emergency rescue of a Mount Vernon wind surfer in New Rochelle.
- An Elmsford man was arrested and charged with attempted murder and other charges after a report of shots fired on Payne Street in Greenburgh.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced the suspension of 8,900 New Yorkers’ driver's licenses for failing to pay their taxes to the State.
- Rob Astorino blasted a prominent Andrew Cuomo supporter for making controversial comments.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Bronxville Moves Forward With Flood Mitigation, Hayes Field Projects
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Bronxville On Wednesday