BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bronxville this week:
- Bronxville School will display a variety of student-produced fine art pieces, drawings and film to highlight Bronxville's history with the Town of Eastchester and its 350th anniversary.
- The Westchester County Police Aerial Unit made an emergency rescue of a Mount Vernon wind surfer in New Rochelle.
- An Elmsford man was arrested and charged with attempted murder and other charges after a report of shots fired on Payne Street in Greenburgh.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced the suspension of 8,900 New Yorkers’ driver's licenses for failing to pay their taxes to the State.
- Rob Astorino blasted a prominent Andrew Cuomo supporter for making controversial comments.
- 1 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 2 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Bronxville
- 4 Bronxville, Scarsdale, Greenburgh Police Team To Investigate Burglaries
- 5 Bronxville's Cain Leaves Oregon To Train At Home