BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bronxville this week:
- Bronxville School will display a variety of student-produced fine art pieces, drawings and film to highlight Bronxville's history with the Town of Eastchester and its 350th anniversary.
- The Westchester County Police Aerial Unit made an emergency rescue of a Mount Vernon wind surfer in New Rochelle.
- An Elmsford man was arrested and charged with attempted murder and other charges after a report of shots fired on Payne Street in Greenburgh.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced the suspension of 8,900 New Yorkers’ driver's licenses for failing to pay their taxes to the State.
- Rob Astorino blasted a prominent Andrew Cuomo supporter for making controversial comments.
- 1 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Former Tuckahoe Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 5 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court