BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bronxville last week:
- The Bronxville Teachers’ Association and School District have reached an agreement on a four-year contract.
- Bronxville school officials expect the student population to grow over the next five years.
- More than two dozen individuals announced plans to boycott Bill Cosby’s show at Tarrytown Music Hall in light of the allegations that the comedian used his status to sexually abuse women.
- Hundreds gathered to mourn the tragic death of a teenager , Joseph Touri, of Rye Brook.
- A parking enforcement officer from Thornwood out on bail in 'sex for no ticket' charge.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.