This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A disabled truck on the shoulder of the road caused heavy delays on eastbound I-84 along the New York/Connecticut border on Thursday morning.
There was also rubber-necking delays on westbound I-84 as a result of the incident, which occurred around 7:30 a.m.
A pair of earlier accidents also caused backups in Westchester.
The right lane was blocked on the eastbound Cross County Parkway between the Hutchinson River Parkway(Exit 9) and New Rochelle Road (Exit 10). The accident was reported at 6:45 a.m.
An overturned automobile blocked the right lane on southbound I-95 in New Rochelle, just south of the toll booths. The accident was reported at 6 a.m.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Bronxville Reaches Agreement For Parkway Road Bridge Repairs
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby