WSTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of morning accidents resulted in delays on Westchester County roadways Tuesday.
There was stop-and-go traffic on the northbound Bronx River Parkway between the Cross County and Sprain Brook parkways following an accident reported at 8:25 a.m.
There was also stop-and-go traffic on southbound I-684 following an accident between Hardscrabble Road (Exit 8) and Route 35 (Exit 6). The accident was reported at 8:15 a.m.
- 1 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says