WSTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of morning accidents resulted in delays on Westchester County roadways Tuesday.
There was stop-and-go traffic on the northbound Bronx River Parkway between the Cross County and Sprain Brook parkways following an accident reported at 8:25 a.m.
There was also stop-and-go traffic on southbound I-684 following an accident between Hardscrabble Road (Exit 8) and Route 35 (Exit 6). The accident was reported at 8:15 a.m.
- 1 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Bronxville
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Bronxville
- 4 Bronxville Attorney Joins White Plains Law Firm
- 5 Bronxville Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm