WSTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of morning accidents resulted in delays on Westchester County roadways Tuesday.
There was stop-and-go traffic on the northbound Bronx River Parkway between the Cross County and Sprain Brook parkways following an accident reported at 8:25 a.m.
There was also stop-and-go traffic on southbound I-684 following an accident between Hardscrabble Road (Exit 8) and Route 35 (Exit 6). The accident was reported at 8:15 a.m.
- 1 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Former Tuckahoe Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 5 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court