WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An accident at the southbound I-87/I-287 merger near Route 9 resulted in the left lane being blocked Tuesday morning.
As a result, there were heavy delays and stop-and-go traffic conditions.
The accident, reported at 8 a.m., was cleared by 8:45 a.m., by stop-and-go conditions remained.
- 1 Bronxville Ranked Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts
- 3 National Weather Service: Bronxville's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester