BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A giant Santa Claus, a festive snowman, a Nativity scene and rows of wreaths are just some of the things lighting up Bronxville on Christmas morning.
Although most stores in Bronxville are closed today, there are plenty of religious services throughout the morning. Have a happy and safe holiday surrounded by family and loved ones.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Barbara Walters Donates $15 Million To Sarah Lawrence In Bronxville
- 3 Bronxville Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Bronxville