BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A giant Santa Claus, a festive snowman, a Nativity scene and rows of wreaths are just some of the things lighting up Bronxville on Christmas morning.
Although most stores in Bronxville are closed today, there are plenty of religious services throughout the morning. Have a happy and safe holiday surrounded by family and loved ones.
- 1 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 2 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 3 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Bronxville Saturday
- 4 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 5 Westchester Residents Are Warned About Massive IRS Phone Scam