BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A giant Santa Claus, a festive snowman, a Nativity scene and rows of wreaths are just some of the things lighting up Bronxville on Christmas morning.
Although most stores in Bronxville are closed today, there are plenty of religious services throughout the morning. Have a happy and safe holiday surrounded by family and loved ones.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Eastchester Man Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring