BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A giant Santa Claus, a festive snowman, a Nativity scene and rows of wreaths are just some of the things lighting up Bronxville on Christmas morning.
Although most stores in Bronxville are closed today, there are plenty of religious services throughout the morning. Have a happy and safe holiday surrounded by family and loved ones.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor Kevin Pearce Visits Bronxville High
- 5 Concordia's Annual Jimmy Sayegh Basketball Game Helps Fight Cancer