BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A giant Santa Claus, a festive snowman, a Nativity scene and rows of wreaths are just some of the things lighting up Bronxville on Christmas morning.
Although most stores in Bronxville are closed today, there are plenty of religious services throughout the morning. Have a happy and safe holiday surrounded by family and loved ones.
- 1 Häagen-Dazs Unveiling New Nationwide Look In Bronxville
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Bronxville; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Flood Mitigation Passes, Synthetic Hayes Field Turf Rejected, In Bronxville
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Bronxville, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Bronxville