BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville's Lawrence Hospital Center is hosting "Create Your Weight" starting Tuesday, Jan. 14.
The 10-week program starts at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14 at Lawrence Hospital Center at 55 Palmer Ave. in Bronxville. The course is set to utilize evidence-based research and guidelines from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, according to Lawrence Hospital representatives.
"This comprehensive program encompasses nutrition education, physical activity, and the role of behavioral therapy in weight reduction and management," said Chris McHugh, Marketing & Digital Media Associate, Lawrence Hospital Center in a release.
The class will meet every Tuesday for 10 straight weeks. For more information, residents can call 914-787-5060.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Former Tuckahoe Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 5 162 Westchester County Employees Take Buyouts