BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville's Lawrence Hospital Center is hosting "Create Your Weight" starting Tuesday, Jan. 14.
The 10-week program starts at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14 at Lawrence Hospital Center at 55 Palmer Ave. in Bronxville. The course is set to utilize evidence-based research and guidelines from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, according to Lawrence Hospital representatives.
"This comprehensive program encompasses nutrition education, physical activity, and the role of behavioral therapy in weight reduction and management," said Chris McHugh, Marketing & Digital Media Associate, Lawrence Hospital Center in a release.
The class will meet every Tuesday for 10 straight weeks. For more information, residents can call 914-787-5060.
- 1 IRS Warns Bronxville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 Crane Road Bridge Demolition To Cause Late Night Noise in Bronxville
- 4 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 5 Former Bronxville Surgeon Creates Tuckahoe Center of Excellence