BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville's Lawrence Hospital Center is hosting "Create Your Weight" starting Tuesday, Jan. 14.
The 10-week program starts at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14 at Lawrence Hospital Center at 55 Palmer Ave. in Bronxville. The course is set to utilize evidence-based research and guidelines from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, according to Lawrence Hospital representatives.
"This comprehensive program encompasses nutrition education, physical activity, and the role of behavioral therapy in weight reduction and management," said Chris McHugh, Marketing & Digital Media Associate, Lawrence Hospital Center in a release.
The class will meet every Tuesday for 10 straight weeks. For more information, residents can call 914-787-5060.
- 1 Bronxville Gets An Assist In Burglaries Investigation
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report
- 5 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs