BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville's Lawrence Hospital Center is hosting "Create Your Weight" starting Tuesday, Jan. 14.
The 10-week program starts at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14 at Lawrence Hospital Center at 55 Palmer Ave. in Bronxville. The course is set to utilize evidence-based research and guidelines from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, according to Lawrence Hospital representatives.
"This comprehensive program encompasses nutrition education, physical activity, and the role of behavioral therapy in weight reduction and management," said Chris McHugh, Marketing & Digital Media Associate, Lawrence Hospital Center in a release.
The class will meet every Tuesday for 10 straight weeks. For more information, residents can call 914-787-5060.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Bronxville Reaches Agreement For Parkway Road Bridge Repairs
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby