BRONXVILLE N.Y. - Bronxville residents can get a free body-mass-index screening at Lawrence Hospital Center at 11 a.m. Friday.
Hospital physicians will provide heart-health information in the hospital’s main lobby. They will test for vascular disease, offer cardiac scoring and give advice on diet and nutrition. The heart-health education day is in observance of National Go Red for Women Day.
The event is free and open to the public. For more information, call 914-787-5004.
- 1 Missing 14-Year-Old Eastchester Girl Is Found In NYC
- 2 Häagen-Dazs Unveiling New Nationwide Look In Bronxville
- 3 Flood Mitigation Passes, Synthetic Hayes Field Turf Rejected, In Bronxville
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Bronxville
- 5 Bronxville Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm