BRONXVILLE N.Y. - Bronxville residents can get a free body-mass-index screening at Lawrence Hospital Center at 11 a.m. Friday.
Hospital physicians will provide heart-health information in the hospital’s main lobby. They will test for vascular disease, offer cardiac scoring and give advice on diet and nutrition. The heart-health education day is in observance of National Go Red for Women Day.
The event is free and open to the public. For more information, call 914-787-5004.
- 1 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Bronxville
- 3 Bronxville's Cain Leaves Oregon To Train At Home
- 4 Bronxville, Scarsdale, Greenburgh Police Team To Investigate Burglaries
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police