BRONXVILLE N.Y. - Bronxville residents can get a free body-mass-index screening at Lawrence Hospital Center at 11 a.m. Friday.
Hospital physicians will provide heart-health information in the hospital’s main lobby. They will test for vascular disease, offer cardiac scoring and give advice on diet and nutrition. The heart-health education day is in observance of National Go Red for Women Day.
The event is free and open to the public. For more information, call 914-787-5004.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Former Concordia College Assistant Basketball Coach ID'd In Fatal Crash
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway