BRONXVILLE N.Y. - Bronxville residents can get a free body-mass-index screening at Lawrence Hospital Center at 11 a.m. Friday.
Hospital physicians will provide heart-health information in the hospital’s main lobby. They will test for vascular disease, offer cardiac scoring and give advice on diet and nutrition. The heart-health education day is in observance of National Go Red for Women Day.
The event is free and open to the public. For more information, call 914-787-5004.
- 1 Bronx River Parkway Closures Planned Thursday, Friday In Westchester
- 2 New York-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital Opens Cardiac Lab In Bronxville
- 3 Funeral Services Scheduled For Rye Grad Found Dead In Sorority Bedroom
- 4 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 5 Daily Voice Leaders: Dr. Viji George, President, Concordia College