BRONXVILLE N.Y. - Bronxville residents can get a free body-mass-index screening at Lawrence Hospital Center at 11 a.m. Friday.
Hospital physicians will provide heart-health information in the hospital’s main lobby. They will test for vascular disease, offer cardiac scoring and give advice on diet and nutrition. The heart-health education day is in observance of National Go Red for Women Day.
The event is free and open to the public. For more information, call 914-787-5004.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Bronxville Moves Forward With Flood Mitigation, Hayes Field Projects
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Bronxville On Wednesday