EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – A Town Board meeting will be held Tuesday, June 24, to celebrate the signing of the Pell Deed on June 24, 1664.
The Pell Deed reflects Thomas Pell’s sale of land to the original 10 families who formed the new settlement known as Eastchester. During the meeting, elected officials from the town as well as its two villages, Tuckahoe and Bronxville, will reaffirm the town’s commitment to the ideals founded in the original document.
The meeting is open to all. Light refreshments will be served.
- 1 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bronxville
- 5 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries