EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – A Town Board meeting will be held Tuesday, June 24, to celebrate the signing of the Pell Deed on June 24, 1664.
The Pell Deed reflects Thomas Pell’s sale of land to the original 10 families who formed the new settlement known as Eastchester. During the meeting, elected officials from the town as well as its two villages, Tuckahoe and Bronxville, will reaffirm the town’s commitment to the ideals founded in the original document.
The meeting is open to all. Light refreshments will be served.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Bronxville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Bronxville Stunned In Sectional Football Playoffs
- 5 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd