EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – A Town Board meeting will be held Tuesday, June 24, to celebrate the signing of the Pell Deed on June 24, 1664.
The Pell Deed reflects Thomas Pell’s sale of land to the original 10 families who formed the new settlement known as Eastchester. During the meeting, elected officials from the town as well as its two villages, Tuckahoe and Bronxville, will reaffirm the town’s commitment to the ideals founded in the original document.
The meeting is open to all. Light refreshments will be served.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Eastchester Man Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring