EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – A Town Board meeting will be held Tuesday, June 24, to celebrate the signing of the Pell Deed on June 24, 1664.
The Pell Deed reflects Thomas Pell’s sale of land to the original 10 families who formed the new settlement known as Eastchester. During the meeting, elected officials from the town as well as its two villages, Tuckahoe and Bronxville, will reaffirm the town’s commitment to the ideals founded in the original document.
The meeting is open to all. Light refreshments will be served.
- 1 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report
- 4 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting