EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – A Town Board meeting will be held Tuesday, June 24, to celebrate the signing of the Pell Deed on June 24, 1664.
The Pell Deed reflects Thomas Pell’s sale of land to the original 10 families who formed the new settlement known as Eastchester. During the meeting, elected officials from the town as well as its two villages, Tuckahoe and Bronxville, will reaffirm the town’s commitment to the ideals founded in the original document.
The meeting is open to all. Light refreshments will be served.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Bronxville; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Bronxville, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bronxville Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Black Ice Conditions Expected Through Sunday In Westchester