EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – A Town Board meeting will be held Tuesday, June 24, to celebrate the signing of the Pell Deed on June 24, 1664.
The Pell Deed reflects Thomas Pell’s sale of land to the original 10 families who formed the new settlement known as Eastchester. During the meeting, elected officials from the town as well as its two villages, Tuckahoe and Bronxville, will reaffirm the town’s commitment to the ideals founded in the original document.
The meeting is open to all. Light refreshments will be served.
- 1 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Bronxville
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Bronxville
- 4 Bronxville Attorney Joins White Plains Law Firm
- 5 Bronxville Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm