EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Eastchester's Community Fund held its 28th annual golf fundraiser at at Leewood Golf Club on Monday, May 12 to support local agencies & programs serving the health, education and welfare needs of residents.
The day began with lunch and putting contest before foursomes headed out for a round of golf.
The tournament was a scramble format, complete with prizes and holes-in-one contests.
Comizio Orhthodontics and Pepe Auto Group sponsored the hole- in-one prizes with a $10,000 cash prize awaiting golfers at one hole.
Funds from the golf outing comprise about 20 percent of the overall revenue the Community Fund raises each year.
Last year The Community Fund allocated $533,140 to agencies and programs supporting the communities of Bronxville, Eastchester and Tuckahoe.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Former Bronxville Surgeon Creates Tuckahoe Center of Excellence
- 3 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 Celebrate Thanksgiving At These Bronxville Businesses