BRONXVILLE N.Y. - All Bronxville residents are invited to Underhills Crossing to celebrate its 18th anniversary with a celebratory champagne toast Tuesday at 5:30 p.m.
Underhills Crossing will celebrate the milestone with an entire week of vintage menus, cocktails and prices reflecting the best of the past 18 years. The restaurant will also open its new piano bar.
In 1995, Underhills Crossing opened its doors, bringing Manhattan-style dining to the residents of lower Westchester County and the surrounding region, said owner Steven Palm.
"Thank you 18 times over for the past 18 years of allowing us to bring you our very best food, service and ambiance," he said. "It has been a great time, and we look forward to having you join us for the next eighteen years. We couldn't have done it without the love and support of our family, friends, neighbors and you our valued guests."
- 1 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Bronxville
- 3 Bronxville's Cain Leaves Oregon To Train At Home
- 4 Bronxville, Scarsdale, Greenburgh Police Team To Investigate Burglaries
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police