BRONXVILLE N.Y. - All Bronxville residents are invited to Underhills Crossing to celebrate its 18th anniversary with a celebratory champagne toast Tuesday at 5:30 p.m.
Underhills Crossing will celebrate the milestone with an entire week of vintage menus, cocktails and prices reflecting the best of the past 18 years. The restaurant will also open its new piano bar.
In 1995, Underhills Crossing opened its doors, bringing Manhattan-style dining to the residents of lower Westchester County and the surrounding region, said owner Steven Palm.
"Thank you 18 times over for the past 18 years of allowing us to bring you our very best food, service and ambiance," he said. "It has been a great time, and we look forward to having you join us for the next eighteen years. We couldn't have done it without the love and support of our family, friends, neighbors and you our valued guests."
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bronxville
- 4 Two Bronxville High School Juniors Named To 2014 All-State Mixed Choir
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Bronxville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'