WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Nearly 500 Radio Shack stores around the country will be close in the next few months, according to a report Tuesday in The Wall Street Journal.
The fate of Radio Shack stories in Westchester County is uncertain.
There are 15 stores in Westchester County. They are in Somers, Yorktown (2), Peekskill, Briarcliff Manor, Thornwood, Port Chester, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Yonkers (2), White Plains (2), Bedford and Hartsdale,
Radio Shack has approximately 4,500 stores nationwide. The news comes two days after a Radio Shack television advertisement during Sunday’s Super Bowl was viewed as one of the big winners by people in the industry, according to the Journal.
See the complete Wall Street Journal story here.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, Westchester DA Says