WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Nearly 500 Radio Shack stores around the country will be close in the next few months, according to a report Tuesday in The Wall Street Journal.
The fate of Radio Shack stories in Westchester County is uncertain.
There are 15 stores in Westchester County. They are in Somers, Yorktown (2), Peekskill, Briarcliff Manor, Thornwood, Port Chester, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Yonkers (2), White Plains (2), Bedford and Hartsdale,
Radio Shack has approximately 4,500 stores nationwide. The news comes two days after a Radio Shack television advertisement during Sunday’s Super Bowl was viewed as one of the big winners by people in the industry, according to the Journal.
See the complete Wall Street Journal story here.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 3 Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor Kevin Pearce Visits Bronxville High
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three