BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A pre-application for the conversion of a one-story structure into a fitness facility was submitted Wednesday to the Bronxville Planning Board.
DiBona said he went on behalf of his daughter and son-in-law. The gym would be private training facility that would use only weights and other nonelectronic equipment, he said.
Planning Board Chairman Eric Blessing encouraged DiBona to continue with the plans, and to return when the application was ready to be formally submitted.
- 1 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 2 Bronxville Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Police Search For Suspects In Bronxville Home Break-in
- 4 200-Pound Black Bear Causes Stir In Yonkers
- 5 Chapel School First-Grader Alexander Invited To European Golf Championship