BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A pre-application for the conversion of a one-story structure into a fitness facility was submitted Wednesday to the Bronxville Planning Board.
DiBona said he went on behalf of his daughter and son-in-law. The gym would be private training facility that would use only weights and other nonelectronic equipment, he said.
Planning Board Chairman Eric Blessing encouraged DiBona to continue with the plans, and to return when the application was ready to be formally submitted.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bronxville
- 4 Two Bronxville High School Juniors Named To 2014 All-State Mixed Choir
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester