BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A pre-application for the conversion of a one-story structure into a fitness facility was submitted Wednesday to the Bronxville Planning Board.
DiBona said he went on behalf of his daughter and son-in-law. The gym would be private training facility that would use only weights and other nonelectronic equipment, he said.
Planning Board Chairman Eric Blessing encouraged DiBona to continue with the plans, and to return when the application was ready to be formally submitted.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Bronxville Reaches Agreement For Parkway Road Bridge Repairs
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby