BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A pre-application for the conversion of a one-story structure into a fitness facility was submitted Wednesday to the Bronxville Planning Board.
DiBona said he went on behalf of his daughter and son-in-law. The gym would be private training facility that would use only weights and other nonelectronic equipment, he said.
Planning Board Chairman Eric Blessing encouraged DiBona to continue with the plans, and to return when the application was ready to be formally submitted.
- 1 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash