BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – A pre-application for the conversion of a one-story structure into a fitness facility was submitted Wednesday to the Bronxville Planning Board.
DiBona said he went on behalf of his daughter and son-in-law. The gym would be private training facility that would use only weights and other nonelectronic equipment, he said.
Planning Board Chairman Eric Blessing encouraged DiBona to continue with the plans, and to return when the application was ready to be formally submitted.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Former Bronxville Surgeon Creates Tuckahoe Center of Excellence
- 3 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 Celebrate Thanksgiving At These Bronxville Businesses