BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Thursday, April 8 is National Beer Day and the folks at Beer Noggin in Bronxville have some suggestions for enjoying your favorite brew.
Owners Brendan Carroll and Doug Cedrone like the following for firing up your taste buds:
- Firestone Walker Easy Jack - Session IPA, Paso Robles, CA
- Victory Prima Pils - Czech Pils, Downington, PA
- Off Color Apex Predator - Farmhouse Ale, Chicago, IL
- Black Hog Granola Brown - Brown Ale, Oxford, Conn.
- Avery Liliko’i Kepolo - Belgian White Ale with Passionfruit, Boulder, CO
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.