BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Concordia Summer Camp offers an exceptional summer experience for children.
Located at Concordia College in Bronxville, the camp has been in business for almost 35 years and is known for their impeccable safety record and extraordinary programs.
Some testimonials include::
- “The perfect mix of learning and fun.” “The choices that are offered are consistently excellent” “Our kids learned a ton and had a lot of fun.”
- “We love this program. Every year I continue to be more impressed with the creativity subject matter & quality of instructors.”
- “… great creative science class that makes learning fun …. It’s nice that the kids associate science as fun and not just digital.”
- “Had a wonderful time again this year. Counselors are AWESOME! Thanks for a great summer.”
- “My son told me to give the cooking class a ‘5-star rating,’ and I agree! Thank you for making his summer fun and instructional.”
Programs are offered for early childhood campers ages 3 to 5 as well as grades 1-9. There’s something for everyone at Concordia Summer Camp: Enrichment, Music and Art Programs: murals, cooking competitions, graphic design, music, robotics, photography, astronomy, science, literacy, Minecraft, chamber music, piano, violin, guitar, musical theatre, vocal arts, songwriting and composition, and much more.
And if sports is your interest, Concordia offers a general sports program where campers are rotated through a whole variety of sports as well as their Slam Dunk Basketball camp.
Campers can cool off and have fun on water inflatables every Friday.
Concordia Summer Camp offers two 3-week sessions from June 27 to Aug. 5 as well as pre and post camp programs (June 13-24 and Aug. 8-19). Services and discounts offered: early drop-off and late pick-up, sibling, bundle package and early-registration discounts, online registration and morning/afternoon snacks and beverage, as well as lunch for all afternoon programs, is included in the cost of the program.
For more information visit: www.concordiasummercamp.org or call: 914/394-4848.