WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The New York State Public High School Athletic Association will hold its first sanctioned cheerleading competition on Saturday at Arlington High School.
More than 45 schools from seven Sections throughout New York State will participate in the invitational event, the first of its kind in NYSPHSAA history.
The following schools will participate in the competition:
John S. Burke
The Ursuline School
Academy of the Holy Names
From a report by the Westchester Putnam Dutchess Rockland Cheerleading Coaches Association
- 1 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 2 Bronxville Gets An Assist In Burglaries Investigation
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report