EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Tuckahoe High School football team came up short Friday in the Class D state final, 28-7, to Randolph High School at the Carrier Dome at Syracuse University.
The Tigers fell behind 14-0 in the second quarter but cut the lead to seven at halftime. Randolph shut down Tuckahoe in the second half, though, and did not allow the Tigers to score a single point.
Tuckahoe was playing for its third state championship in the last six years.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 IRS Warns Bronxville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Former Bronxville Surgeon Creates Tuckahoe Center of Excellence
- 4 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers
- 5 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School