EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Tuckahoe High School football team came up short Friday in the Class D state final, 28-7, to Randolph High School at the Carrier Dome at Syracuse University.
The Tigers fell behind 14-0 in the second quarter but cut the lead to seven at halftime. Randolph shut down Tuckahoe in the second half, though, and did not allow the Tigers to score a single point.
Tuckahoe was playing for its third state championship in the last six years.
- 1 IRS Warns Bronxville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 Crane Road Bridge Demolition To Cause Late Night Noise in Bronxville
- 4 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 5 Former Bronxville Surgeon Creates Tuckahoe Center of Excellence