EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Tuckahoe High School football team came up short Friday in the Class D state final, 28-7, to Randolph High School at the Carrier Dome at Syracuse University.
The Tigers fell behind 14-0 in the second quarter but cut the lead to seven at halftime. Randolph shut down Tuckahoe in the second half, though, and did not allow the Tigers to score a single point.
Tuckahoe was playing for its third state championship in the last six years.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Crash Reported At Bronx River, Cross County Parkway Juncture
- 2 Box Truck Hits Overpass On The Hutch, Causing Delays
- 3 Fog, Soaking Rain, Strong Winds In Store For Bronxville Holiday Travelers
- 4 What's Open/Closed In Bronxville On Christmas
- 5 Accident Takes Out Lane On I-87 Near Cross County Parkway