EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Tuckahoe High School football team came up short Friday in the Class D state final, 28-7, to Randolph High School at the Carrier Dome at Syracuse University.
The Tigers fell behind 14-0 in the second quarter but cut the lead to seven at halftime. Randolph shut down Tuckahoe in the second half, though, and did not allow the Tigers to score a single point.
Tuckahoe was playing for its third state championship in the last six years.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime
- 3 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List
- 4 Bronxville School Foundation's New Members Tops Week's News
- 5 Bronxville Attorney Pleads Guilty To Filing False Tax Returns