BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- The Bronxville School Foundation is once again seeking requests for grants to fund projects that will enhance the quality of public education in the school district.
Each year the foundation gives money to support meaningful ventures that enrich the educational experience of students from Kindergarten through twelfth grade.
It invites faculty, administrators, staff, students, parents and community members to submit grant requests.
“We look forward to receiving grant applications that will foster a challenging, creative, and enriched educational environment for Bronxville students,” says Ashley Hanrahan, who heads the Grants Committee this year. “The Committee is happy to provide help in developing and researching ideas.”
Since its inception in 1991, the foundation has awarded more than $6.4 million in grants that focus on pursuing innovative ideas, piloting new programs, and providing equipment and facilities in areas of science, arts, athletics, technology and curriculum development.
The application with guidelines, as well as descriptions of grants that the foundation has funded in the past, can be found on its website.
The deadline for submission is Monday, March 3.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Bronxville Reaches Agreement For Parkway Road Bridge Repairs