BORNXVILLE, N.Y. -- Second-grader Hadley Faulstich at Bronxville's Chapel School experienced some of he responsibilities of an elementary school principal first hand during "Principal for a Day" on Wednesday, April 9.
Hadley worked with Chapel School Principal Jim Dhyne, who showed her how to greet students at car line, send important fax messages and address the entire school during a school assembly.
“Principal for a Day” was an auction item won by Faulstich’s parents at The Chapel School’s yearly fund-raising gala at the Gathering of Friends.
“I really enjoyed meeting the students during carline,” Hadley said.
- 1 New York-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital Opens Cardiac Lab In Bronxville
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview