BORNXVILLE, N.Y. -- Second-grader Hadley Faulstich at Bronxville's Chapel School experienced some of he responsibilities of an elementary school principal first hand during "Principal for a Day" on Wednesday, April 9.
Hadley worked with Chapel School Principal Jim Dhyne, who showed her how to greet students at car line, send important fax messages and address the entire school during a school assembly.
“Principal for a Day” was an auction item won by Faulstich’s parents at The Chapel School’s yearly fund-raising gala at the Gathering of Friends.
“I really enjoyed meeting the students during carline,” Hadley said.
- 1 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report
- 4 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting