BORNXVILLE, N.Y. -- Second-grader Hadley Faulstich at Bronxville's Chapel School experienced some of he responsibilities of an elementary school principal first hand during "Principal for a Day" on Wednesday, April 9.
Hadley worked with Chapel School Principal Jim Dhyne, who showed her how to greet students at car line, send important fax messages and address the entire school during a school assembly.
“Principal for a Day” was an auction item won by Faulstich’s parents at The Chapel School’s yearly fund-raising gala at the Gathering of Friends.
“I really enjoyed meeting the students during carline,” Hadley said.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, Westchester DA Says