BORNXVILLE, N.Y. -- Second-grader Hadley Faulstich at Bronxville's Chapel School experienced some of he responsibilities of an elementary school principal first hand during "Principal for a Day" on Wednesday, April 9.
Hadley worked with Chapel School Principal Jim Dhyne, who showed her how to greet students at car line, send important fax messages and address the entire school during a school assembly.
“Principal for a Day” was an auction item won by Faulstich’s parents at The Chapel School’s yearly fund-raising gala at the Gathering of Friends.
“I really enjoyed meeting the students during carline,” Hadley said.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime
- 3 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List
- 4 Bronxville School Foundation's New Members Tops Week's News
- 5 Bronxville Attorney Pleads Guilty To Filing False Tax Returns