BORNXVILLE, N.Y. -- Second-grader Hadley Faulstich at Bronxville's Chapel School experienced some of he responsibilities of an elementary school principal first hand during "Principal for a Day" on Wednesday, April 9.
Hadley worked with Chapel School Principal Jim Dhyne, who showed her how to greet students at car line, send important fax messages and address the entire school during a school assembly.
“Principal for a Day” was an auction item won by Faulstich’s parents at The Chapel School’s yearly fund-raising gala at the Gathering of Friends.
“I really enjoyed meeting the students during carline,” Hadley said.
- 1 Bronxville Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 3 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 4 Slippery Roads Cause Numerous Accidents Throughout Westchester
- 5 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching