BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Concordia College was honored as a College of Distinction for the 2014-2015 school year.
The College of Distinction designation is given to select schools to honor their excellence in student-focused higher education. Concordia College was found to excel in all four distinctions and will be featured on the Colleges of Distinction website. The four distinctions are engaged students, great teaching, vibrant communities and successful outcomes.
Colleges of Distinction is a web-based guide for high school juniors and seniors seeking a school that is nationally recognized and highly recommended by professionals in education. Colleges and universities are nominated for participation by high school counselors and educators, and then evaluated using qualitative and quantitative research.
“We are proud to have been recognized again as a College of Distinction” said Concordia College President Dr. Viji George. “It honors our individualized approach, dedicated faculty, and strong faith-based community which creates the unique Concordia Experience that we have provided since 1881.”
To view Concordia’s profile or to find more information about the online guide visit CollegesofDistinction.com.
- 1 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 2 Bronxville Gets An Assist In Burglaries Investigation
- 3 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Charged With Burglary
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report