BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- The Chapel School drama department will present a production of Meredith Willson's "The Music Man Junior" from Friday, April 4, through Sunday, April 6, at Village Lutheran Church and The Chapel School.
Students in grades three through eight will produce the story of fast-talking salesman Professor Harold Hill and his influence on the life and times of the citizens of River City, Iowa.
The show will feature familiar tunes like "76 Trombones," "Till There Was You," "The Wells Fargo Wagon" and "Gary, Indiana."
Tickets for the show are $10 and can be reserved by calling 914-337-3202, ext.1039.
Show times are as follows:
- Friday, April 4, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 5, at 1 and 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 6, at 3:30 p.m.
The Village Lutheran Church and The Chapel School is at 172 White Plains Road.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Bronxville
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Bronxville Saturday