BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- The Chapel School has announced its lineup of summer camp activities, including a weeklong theater camp that will run from July 7-11.
TADA! Musical Theater Camp will give students access to professional musical theater artists who will share and teach their craft.
Students will create, rehearse and perform a unique mini-musical with a final performance on Friday afternoon for an audience of family and friends.
Musical Theater Camp is an all-day program that runs from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. and costs $450 per student.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Bronxville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Richard Wilhelm Joins Bronxville's Chapel School As A Spanish Teacher
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures