BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- The Chapel School has announced its lineup of summer camp activities, including a weeklong theater camp that will run from July 7-11.
TADA! Musical Theater Camp will give students access to professional musical theater artists who will share and teach their craft.
Students will create, rehearse and perform a unique mini-musical with a final performance on Friday afternoon for an audience of family and friends.
Musical Theater Camp is an all-day program that runs from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. and costs $450 per student.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Bronxville Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 3 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Supermarket Settlement Tops Week's News Around Westchester