BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- The Chapel School has announced its lineup of summer camp activities, including a weeklong theater camp that will run from July 7-11.
TADA! Musical Theater Camp will give students access to professional musical theater artists who will share and teach their craft.
Students will create, rehearse and perform a unique mini-musical with a final performance on Friday afternoon for an audience of family and friends.
Musical Theater Camp is an all-day program that runs from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. and costs $450 per student.
- 1 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 'Property Brothers' Looking For Westchester Residents To Appear In TV Show
- 4 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Westchester
- 5 Bronxville Could See Showers, Thunderstorms Tuesday