BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- The Chapel School has announced its lineup of summer camp activities, including a weeklong theater camp that will run from July 7-11.
TADA! Musical Theater Camp will give students access to professional musical theater artists who will share and teach their craft.
Students will create, rehearse and perform a unique mini-musical with a final performance on Friday afternoon for an audience of family and friends.
Musical Theater Camp is an all-day program that runs from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. and costs $450 per student.
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Bronxville
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show