BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- The Chapel School has announced its lineup of summer camp activities, including a weeklong theater camp that will run from July 7-11.
TADA! Musical Theater Camp will give students access to professional musical theater artists who will share and teach their craft.
Students will create, rehearse and perform a unique mini-musical with a final performance on Friday afternoon for an audience of family and friends.
Musical Theater Camp is an all-day program that runs from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. and costs $450 per student.
- 1 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bronxville
- 5 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries