BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- The Bronxville School District welcomed 16 new faculty members at its annual new teacher orientation week.
The group represents a range of prior experience, from New York City to Hong Kong, from new teachers to veterans.
For the first time, the Bronxville School District will welcome interns from Long Island University - Hudson. Five graduate students are joining the Elementary faculty as interns. In that capacity they will work closely with the faculty, teach classes and participate actively in professional development activities.
Below is a full list of new faculty at Bronxville schools.
- Elementary School First Grade: Kathryn Westerheim
- Elementary School General Music: Marina Brown
- Elementary School Library: Heather Norman
- Middle School Mathematics: Tanil Russo
- Middle/High School Latin: Eva Cieloszyk
- Middle/High School Physical Education: Gillian Garzia
- Special Education ESOL: Ruben Hernandez
- Special Education Self-Contained Classroom: Catalina Tyndal
- Elementary School Interns: Allie Colsey, Arsalan Habeeb, Cathleen Meloni-Potts, Brooke Kunze, Kim Dietz
- Special Education Psychology Interns: Christina Fiorvanti, Kaitlin Fitzgerald, Kelly Horn
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.