BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville High School Athletic Council will be sponsoring Spring Spirit Events, designed to create a fun-filled sports experience for student athletes and the entire Bronxville community, beginning Saturday, April 18.
Here is a rundown of events:
Saturday, April 18:
- Boys Varsity Lacrosse Fan Game—Team Up For St. Jude Children's Hospital vs. Greenwich at 3 p.m., Chambers Field
Friday, April 24:
- High School Pep Rally and Senior/Faculty Volleyball Tournament Middle School lunch time barbecue.
Saturday, April 25:
- High School Community Service Day & Barbecue: 10 a.m. to noon with barbecue afterwards – Meet at HS Atrium All HS students welcome to join. Please see Mr. Fisher to sign-up Varsity Baseball Fan Game – Zoe Klimley Foundation vs. Tuckahoe at 11 a.m., Scout Field
Monday, April 27:
- Meet the Athletes Day: Groups of varsity athletes speak to third-and-fourth-graders about character and sportsmanship Track and Field Fun Clinic —Sponsored by Girls/Boys Varsity Track. All first-through-fifth-grade students welcome to attend 4 p.m. to 5:15 p.m., Chambers Track/Field.
Tuesday, April 28:
- Girls Varsity Lacrosse Fan Game– One Love Foundation vs. Irvington at 4:30 p.m., Chambers Field.
- Youth & Athletic Council presents the South East Consortium Basketball Game SEC Hawks vs Bronxvillle varsity athletes — Main Gym at 8 p.m.
Varsity teams will be giving back to many great causes. Enjoy free giveaways, raffles, fun music and other events.
Concessions and baked goods will be available for purchase and elementary students can receive autographs and meet the varsity athletes after their games. For more information, www.bronxvilleathletics.com.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.