BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- The Bronxville School District's search for a new elementary school principal is moving forward Thursday, Jan. 9.
The district recently launched its search with consultant Martin G. Brooks, director of the Tri-State Consortium. The district previously held seven focus group meetings and an online survey to receive public opinion of the search criteria.
The process will continue at 7 p.m. on Thursday with additional evening session for parents in order to gather additional information, district officials said. Brooks is set to then present his findings, including recommended specifications for the job.
"After this data-gathering phase, the process will shift to advertisements in multiple venues, recruitment, and screening of candidates," district officials said. "The feedback received will also shape the interview process and a site visit. An appointment is scheduled for late spring."
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway
- 5 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three