BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- The Bronxville School District's search for a new elementary school principal is moving forward Thursday, Jan. 9.
The district recently launched its search with consultant Martin G. Brooks, director of the Tri-State Consortium. The district previously held seven focus group meetings and an online survey to receive public opinion of the search criteria.
The process will continue at 7 p.m. on Thursday with additional evening session for parents in order to gather additional information, district officials said. Brooks is set to then present his findings, including recommended specifications for the job.
"After this data-gathering phase, the process will shift to advertisements in multiple venues, recruitment, and screening of candidates," district officials said. "The feedback received will also shape the interview process and a site visit. An appointment is scheduled for late spring."
- 1 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 2 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 5 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95