BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- The Bronxville School District's search for a new elementary school principal is moving forward Thursday, Jan. 9.
The district recently launched its search with consultant Martin G. Brooks, director of the Tri-State Consortium. The district previously held seven focus group meetings and an online survey to receive public opinion of the search criteria.
The process will continue at 7 p.m. on Thursday with additional evening session for parents in order to gather additional information, district officials said. Brooks is set to then present his findings, including recommended specifications for the job.
"After this data-gathering phase, the process will shift to advertisements in multiple venues, recruitment, and screening of candidates," district officials said. "The feedback received will also shape the interview process and a site visit. An appointment is scheduled for late spring."
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Bronxville Reaches Agreement For Parkway Road Bridge Repairs
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby