BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- The Bronxville School District's search for a new elementary school principal is moving forward Thursday, Jan. 9.
The district recently launched its search with consultant Martin G. Brooks, director of the Tri-State Consortium. The district previously held seven focus group meetings and an online survey to receive public opinion of the search criteria.
The process will continue at 7 p.m. on Thursday with additional evening session for parents in order to gather additional information, district officials said. Brooks is set to then present his findings, including recommended specifications for the job.
"After this data-gathering phase, the process will shift to advertisements in multiple venues, recruitment, and screening of candidates," district officials said. "The feedback received will also shape the interview process and a site visit. An appointment is scheduled for late spring."
- 1 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor Kevin Pearce Visits Bronxville High
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men