BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Chapel School third- grader Charlie and his four-year-old brother Zachary recently sat in the big chair for the day, taking over as "Principals for a Day."
The brothers worked with Chapel School Principal Jim Dhyne, who showed them how to greet students at car line, send important fax messages, address the entire school during a school assembly, and issue a fire drill.
“Principal for a Day” was an auction item won by their parents at The Chapel School’s yearly fundraising gala, the Gathering of Friends.
“I really enjoyed reading to the class,” Charlie said.
“My favorite part was seeing how the fax and copy machine work,” Zachary said.
- 1 Bronxville High School Ranks Among New York State's Best
- 2 Historic Lawrence Park Home In Bronxville Hits Market For $2.7 Million
- 3 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Bronxville; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Bronxville Church Ordains Specific Ministry Pastor Mayer