BRONXVILLE N.Y. - The Bronxville Adult School is looking for a new executive director before the current one leaves in January.
Barbara Corcoran Begert, the school's executive director, will be stepping down from her position for a new role as Vice President of Continuing and Public Education at the New York Botanical Garden.
The Bronxville Adult School is a nonprofit organization serving Bronxville and surrounding communities. The school served more than 3,000 students last year, and is currently celebrating its 70th anniversary.
To be considered for the position, candidates should be able to demonstrate a successful record of program development, and have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple complex projects. Other important qualities include leadership experience with nonprofit groups, fiscal acumen, marketing skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
A position description outlining desired qualifications and job responsibilities is posted on the school’s website. Interested candidates should forward a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- 1 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 2 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 5 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95