BRONXVILLE N.Y. - The Bronxville Adult School is looking for a new executive director before the current one leaves in January.
Barbara Corcoran Begert, the school's executive director, will be stepping down from her position for a new role as Vice President of Continuing and Public Education at the New York Botanical Garden.
The Bronxville Adult School is a nonprofit organization serving Bronxville and surrounding communities. The school served more than 3,000 students last year, and is currently celebrating its 70th anniversary.
To be considered for the position, candidates should be able to demonstrate a successful record of program development, and have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple complex projects. Other important qualities include leadership experience with nonprofit groups, fiscal acumen, marketing skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
A position description outlining desired qualifications and job responsibilities is posted on the school’s website. Interested candidates should forward a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Bronxville Schools See Enrollment Rise 3.8 Percent
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 5 Naming Of Bronxville Woman As Community Fund Head Tops Week's News