WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Women’s Council of Realtors, Empire Westchester Chapter, and the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors raised more than $23,000 for the Westchester Coalition for the Hungry and Homeless at its recent spring fashion show at the Glen Island Harbour Club in New Rochelle.
Bloomingdale’s, along with Jos. A. Banks, provided the fashions, which were modeled by HGAR Realtors and sponsors.
The Women's Council of Realtors is a network of successful Realtors empowering women to exercise their potential as entrepreneurs and industry leaders.
The Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors is a not-for-profit trade association covering over 9,000 real estate professionals doing business in Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, and Orange counties.
The Westchester Coalition for the Hungry and Homeless Inc. is a not-for-profit composed of autonomous food pantries, soup kitchens, shelters, service organizations and individuals interested in alleviating hunger and homelessness.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Bronxville Moves Forward With Flood Mitigation, Hayes Field Projects
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Bronxville On Wednesday