EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Westchester Real Estate, Inc., a membership organization of real estate firms covering Westchester and Putnam counties as well as Manhattan, has announced its newest member firm, J. Philip Real Estate, of Briarcliff Manor.
Broker and owner J. Philip (Phil) Faranda began his firm in 2005 as a one-person office and has grown to one of Westchester County’s well-known boutique brokerages. with more than 25 associates. This, despite a decided slump in the real estate market.
“I am honored to have been invited to join this highly regarded consortium of the area’s finest independently owned brokerages. I look forward to collaborating with them to raise the bar even higher for all involved. I think it will be an asset for my agents as well as my clients to have the additional resources and opportunities this affiliation will afford us,” said Faranda.
Faranda, one of the top 20 producers of closed transactions out of some 6,500 agents in the marketplace, is serving his third term as vice president of the Hudson Gateway MLS in 2012, and was one of 20 agents recently selected nationwide appointed to the Zillow Advisory Board.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Eastchester Man Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring